American Golf owns over 90 premier private club, daily fee, and municipal courses across the country. The company plays an active role in implementing environmentally responsibly practices on all of its courses, and strengthening local communities through junior golf programs and clinics and discounts for low-income families and the military.
The Vice President of Membership will drive membership for the entire American Golf private club portfolio by managing, leading, coaching, and developing existing Membership team of Directors. This is an executive-level position providing leadership to a growing sales staff.
• Responsible for achieving Membership sales and retention objectives
• Collaborates with team to define overall sales strategy and to develop initiatives and solutions that drive revenue
• Recruits, develops, coaches, and organizes the Membership team
• Works in conjunction with Marketing to promote sales and sales efforts
• Works closely with the Senior Leadership team
• Develops and manages the standard operating policies and procedures for the membership sales staff. Fully accountable for ensuring that all policies are uniformly implemented throughout the Membership Sales Division
• Key player in establishing a game plan for Membership teams, working with staff on all aspects of the sales process
• Creates a vision for providing a unique Member experience through events, activities, and programming to foster Membership growth
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the American Golf Corporation website here.