Imagine: a new wardrobe picked out by your very own personal stylist sent right to your front door. That dream is now a reality thanks to Trunk Club, an innovative e-commerce company that focuses on expert advice and individualized wardrobe solutions. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who wants to update their look without having to step foot in a mall or department store.
This is a great role for someone with 1-3 years project management experience, specifically in the digital space. The Web Project Manager at Trunk Club will work on:
- Managing the workflow of projects related to Trunk Club web properties.
- Composing clear, compelling and data-driven briefs that can articulate what success looks like.
- Partnering with stakeholders in technology, product management, marketing, design and creative to gain alignment on priorities, as well as project approach and delivery.
- Developing project plans that account for stakeholder needs that can ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Communicating updates, key risks and project status to stakeholders and leadership in an effective manner.
This position is based in Chicago, IL. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Trunk Club website here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.