Elektra Records is seeking a Product Manager in New York, NY.
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Cordless, East West, Elektra, Nonesuch, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Rykodisc, Sire, Warner Bros. and Word, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
The Product Manager for Elektra Records is responsible for developing comprehensive strategies for marketing our artists as well as coordinating all efforts (internally and with outside parties) on all projects.
High Level Job Description:
To create and execute innovative marketing campaigns for designated artists, and coordinate the efforts of each department in executing strategy.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of artists’ product development from concept to completion.
- Provide tools, direction, and information to individual departments, while coordinating each department’s efforts in execution of marketing strategies.
- Develop marketing plans tailored to each individual artist with knowledge of marketplace, genre, and available resources.
- Create and organize artist content, while developing plans to maximize value of such content.
- Develop and maintain a consistent image and brand for each artist.
- Manage project budgets, and successfully execute plans while working within budgets.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Atlantic Records website here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.