Nike is seeking a Director of DC Product Support in Memphis, TN.
As IT Production Support Director for Nike’s Distribution Center, you’ll act as the liaison to the Supply Chain Partners, Facility leads, and Global IT leadership. The IT Production Support Director will be responsible to develop, plan and execute Distribution Center (DC) Regional support models to meet current and future growth opportunities.
The IT Production Support Director – Distribution Centers will:
• Provide leadership and direction in goal setting, coaching, performance and motivating a team comprised of Nike and vendor partner resources.
• Oversee coordination, triage and resolution for all facility system issues, including proactive maintenance of all facility IT systems.
• Partner closely with project delivery efforts to ensure appropriate implementation of new functionality, managing risk to DC production operations carefully.
• Drive adherence to a standardized, global production support operating model.
• Evolve the structure and capability of the DC production support organization in alignment with the global DC technology landscapes.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Nike website here.