Featured Job: Social Media Director @ Fender
December 8, 2015 | Posted in:Job Posting
Fender is seeking a Social Media Director in Los Angeles, CA.
As the Social Media Director for Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, you’ll have the chance to:
- Develop FMIC’s social media strategy and lead the charge in execution of social media management
- Help to define and implement online marketing initiatives including a mix of search engine optimization (SEO), email, search engine marketing, behavioral targeting, social, engagement, display advertising and other emerging interactive media
- Manage, monitor, create and execute all key social media messaging on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, & YouTube
- Delegate roles, amongst team, to provide engaging content with a strong brand voice for social media channels and synergy among all platforms
- Measure and analyze campaign metrics with the goal of adjusting tactics to optimize traffic, conversion rates and overall performance
- Manage analytics, reporting and dashboards to maximize the social experience for all customers; leverage insight to identify opportunities for improvement and rationale for business decision making
- Provide engaging content with a strong brand voice for social media channels and execute daily posts staying current on what’s trending online and what people are talking about
- Work with Merchant and Marketing teams to develop monthly content calendar for all social media platforms
- Blogger Relations (in other words leveraging partnerships to develop cross-promotional opportunities)
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Fender website here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.