Roundhouse is seeking a Studio Director in Portland, OR.
The Studio Director leads a team of Designers, Retouchers and Production Artists in the effective and timely production of print and interactive creative materials. The Studio Director effectively resources projects and manages workflow of creative team(s) through constant and proactive communication between Studio and other departments.
- Provides leadership, coaching and professional development to studio and design team; mentors and trains, allocates work, conducts performance reviews and determines pay increases.
- Builds staff capabilities, improving individual technical/design skills and developing improved management and communication.
- Helps plan, prioritizes and coordinates scheduling, budgeting of hours, asset delivery and other requirements on a project basis amongst internal teams and external vendors with a focus on the project process, service/delivery, work environment and project documentation.
- Monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of the studio staff, business and financial operations.
- Acts as liaison between studio/design and all other internal departments on workload and project assignments.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Roundhouse website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.