The Honest Company is seeking a Senior Ruby Engineer in San Francisco, CA.
The Honest Company, a leading healthy lifestyle brand, is committed to creating products that are effective, safe, delightful, accessible, and responsible. In pursuit of its mission to empower people to live a healthy and happy life, The Honest Company’s portfolio of 100+ products address the ever-growing category needs of baby, personal care, home care, vitamins & supplements, and gear. As a mission-driven company and trusted resource, Honest provides education, support, and inspiration to its community of members. It was launched in 2012 and now has a presence across the U.S. and Canada at HONEST.com and in over 3,500 retail locations. Through its social goodness platform, Honest invests in building healthy, safe families.
The Honest Company is looking for a Ruby expert to help innovate on the company’s suite of apps. These apps target life stages, from pregnancy to parenting and have been lifetime category leaders garnering nearly 20 Million organic downloads. You will have the opportunity to work on not just one app, but many apps with deep user engagement, as well as the platform that underlies all of them and makes them possible.
- Build, design and code new features and enhancements for the Honest suite of apps, APIs and backend platforms
- Build web applications that work equally well on desktop and mobile devices
- Integrate with 3rd party solutions such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Participate in all aspects of a project life-cycle utilizing Scrum methodology
- Performance tuning of backend JSON APIs
To learn more, or to apply online, visit The Honest Company website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.