International Paper is seeking a Brand Manager in Memphis, TN.
The Brand Manager for Commercial Printing Papers will lead the strategic and tactical marketing effort for the Accent Opaque, Springhill Offset, Springhill Uncoated Bristols and Williamsburg Offset brands. These efforts will be driven through the merchant channel which focuses on the key segments in which these brands participate (commercial printing, book publishing and direct mail). He/she will report directly to the Marketing Manager for Commercial Printing Papers.
- Support the Marketing Manager in development of the business strategic plan and lead the execution of the brand components of the business strategic plan
- Develop and execute annual brand plans based on the 5 P’s of marketing across the various disciplines (sales, customer service, supply chain, manufacturing, pricing, etc.) to drive initiatives to achieve financial and volume goals
- Provide strategic direction on product, pricing, promotion and distribution that drives business direction and activity for each brand (including ebusiness and sustainability) while managing associated budgets
- Along with key team members (Marketing Manager, Associate Brand Manager, Digital Expert, Product Development Manager, etc.), drive new product development efforts while ensuring the existing product portfolio is market leading
- Provide analysis of key market segments to identify growth opportunities and unmet customer needs for greater profitability
- Provide competitive assessments (on products and services) and recommendations as they pertain to threats and/or opportunities
- Develop and execute relationships and strategies with OEMs (Canon, HP, Xerox, Ricoh, Screen, etc.)
- Develop and lead direct reports (Associate Brand Manager and Digital Expert)
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the International Paper website here.