Bender/Helper Impact is seeking a Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA.
A Senior Account Executive (SAE) should have experience overseeing campaigns for clients as an Account Executive and should be primed for the next level of his/her career by taking on additional management roles within the team structure. Expected to be ready to take part in new business initiatives and have strong client and media relations skills, a SAE must also guide his/her team by example, displaying determination for getting the job done right and providing creative and strategic insights that enhance team performance and align with client expectations. Additionally, the position requires leadership, technical, creative and analytical savvy, expertise at time management, effective multitasking techniques, and teamwork.
SAEs at B/HI are sharpening their leadership skills and must have a knack for leading projects from beginning to end, with minimal supervision and support of account supervisors and managers.
- Daily client relations, working closely with the account supervisor and account managers with minimal supervision
- Deliver high quality written materials including creative pitches, press releases, PR plans, campaign strategies and more
- Conduct strategic media relations, targeting key journalists and influencers across multiple industries
- Support senior management when needed with new business activities, including brainstorm sessions, competitive research and development of strategies
- Mentor and guide junior staffers
- Possesses a deep understanding of client offerings, technologies and the competitive landscape
- A career-minded individual with a Bachelors Degree in a related field and passion for communication and PR
- 5+ years of experience in PR or marketing communications
- Experience managing others within a team structure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management and attention to detail
- A proactive self-starter eager to learn and grow as part of a team
- A strong understanding of Web and social media tools
- Able to work efficiently and produce quality deliverables under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point
To apply, or find out more, email email firstname.lastname@example.org.