The National Hockey League is seeking a Manager, Email Strategy in New York, NY.
The Manager, Email Strategy will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Managing all elements of the campaign process, including building templates, creating workflow, identifying audience segments, testing and analyzing email results; serve as final decision maker on when messages are sent, to whom, and approval for sending.
- Generating creative and compelling subject lines to increase response rates.
- Recommending and incorporating dynamic content in order to hyper-personalize messages to users wherever possible.
- Overseeing coordinator on email functions.
- Building and executing a comprehensive testing plan, including subject lines, content offers, copy, etc.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the NHL job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.