Featured Job: Manager, Email Strategy @ NHL
October 27, 2015 | Posted in:Job Posting
The National Hockey League is seeking a Manager, Email Strategy in New York, NY.
The Manager, Email Strategy will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Managing all elements of the campaign process, including building templates, creating workflow, identifying audience segments, testing and analyzing email results; serve as final decision maker on when messages are sent, to whom, and approval for sending.
- Generating creative and compelling subject lines to increase response rates.
- Recommending and incorporating dynamic content in order to hyper-personalize messages to users wherever possible.
- Overseeing coordinator on email functions.
- Building and executing a comprehensive testing plan, including subject lines, content offers, copy, etc.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the NHL job posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.