Dell is seeking a Talent Management Organizational Development Senior Consultant in Austin, TX.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide strategic and executional leadership over key talent and culture initiatives and programs including:
– Executive Planning & Development – Ensure a strategy is in place and executed which enables the business to have diverse and effective leadership in place at all times. See that robust succession plans are in place and talent is identified and developed to be ready now successors. Manage the executive headcount & promotion process. Oversee initiatives to retain and develop the executive population.
– Talent strategy – Design and implement strategies which develop and ensure readiness of talent across the organization, with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion.
– Sales and Customer Enablement Activities – Partner closely with key business stakeholders to support all initiatives to improve sales capability and effectiveness and customer experience strategy and programs.
– Organization Design & Effectiveness – Support any org design or org effectiveness interventions as required. Consult with Business and HR leaders and provide them with tools and methodology to facilitate these actions
– Culture & Change Management – Support any culture or change management interventions as required. Consult with Business and HR leaders and provide them with tools and methodology to facilitate these actions.
– Leadership role within the wider HR team/function – Be a proactive partner and collaborator with other HR teams/stakeholders such as COE’s, Partner closely with the Talent COE to ensure corporate programs are implemented in the business and provide feedback to them on the needs of the business.
– Performance and Productivity- design strategies to drive performance and productivity outcomes to best position the BU for success.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Dell job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.