Featured Job – Sales Rep @ Kellogg’s
May 15, 2015 | Posted in:Job Posting
Kellogg’s is seeking a Sales Representative in Memphis, TN.
In your role as a Kellogg Sales Representative, you will be part of our success by:
- Selling, negotiating, and executing business plans through fact-based selling techniques to achieve win-win results
- Identifying selling opportunities to grow Kellogg Sales during each store visit
- Identifying and selling to indirect HQ, customer District Managers and buying groups
- Growing base sales through maximizing distribution, increasing share of shelf and ensuring Planogram integrity
- Selling creative displays to be placed at optimal locations, maximizing sales
- Selling incrementally to support ads and brand marketing activity
- Selling in Kellogg innovation and gaining proper shelf placement
- Prioritizing and determining optimal retail coverage patterns
- Communicating sales survey orders to the Account Executive
- Identify opportunities, and communicate to third party merchandising resources
- Developing trusted customer relationships by anticipating customer needs; providing solutions and guidance related to business opportunities
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Kellogg’s job posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.