Featured Job – Program Manager @ Dropbox
May 15, 2015 | Posted in:Job Posting
Dropbox is seeking a Program Manager of User Operations Systems in Austin, TX.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of User Operations team goals and priorities, key processes, and tools functionality
- Consolidate the team’s systems and tools needs, create technical requirements documentation, and prioritize the needs
- Lead build vs. buy decision making process for User Operations tools involving internal and external experts
- Work with internal PMs and developers to create the roadmap for any key internal tools
- Build smaller internal tools with contracted developers when needed
- Lead User Operations software procurement and integration with external vendors
- Provide input into creating specifications, development and integration of complex systems and tools for larger team / multiple teams
- Mentor User Operations team members interested in systems and tools development
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Dropbox job posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.