Dropbox is seeking a Program Manager of User Operations Systems in Austin, TX.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of User Operations team goals and priorities, key processes, and tools functionality
- Consolidate the team’s systems and tools needs, create technical requirements documentation, and prioritize the needs
- Lead build vs. buy decision making process for User Operations tools involving internal and external experts
- Work with internal PMs and developers to create the roadmap for any key internal tools
- Build smaller internal tools with contracted developers when needed
- Lead User Operations software procurement and integration with external vendors
- Provide input into creating specifications, development and integration of complex systems and tools for larger team / multiple teams
- Mentor User Operations team members interested in systems and tools development
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Dropbox job posting here.