In celebration for the Grizzlies playoffs today, I’m sharing one Grizzlies job posting, and one Warriors job posting. GO GRIZZ!
The Golden State Warriors are seeking a Project Manager of Venue Development in San Francisco, CA.
- Support, coordinate, and monitor day to day design development activities
- Support, coordinate, and monitor day to day pre-construction and construction activities
- Support the entitlement process
- Act as liaison to internal and external stakeholders on issues related to project design and construction
- Identify and resolve issues related to project design and construction based on detailed analyses of cost, schedule, revenue, and guest experience impacts
- Manage projects relentlessly and professionally, from project planning and initiation through implementation and closure, assuming accountability for all project results
- Facilitate discovery sessions on the project and turn the data gathered in these sessions into functional requirements
- Facilitate sessions with project stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs, and timelines
- Track project costs, budget, and schedule related to specific assignments
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Golden State job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.