In celebration for the Grizzlies playoffs today, I’m sharing one Grizzlies job posting, and one Warriors job posting. GO GRIZZ!
The Golden State Warriors are seeking a Project Manager of Venue Development in San Francisco, CA.
- Support, coordinate, and monitor day to day design development activities
- Support, coordinate, and monitor day to day pre-construction and construction activities
- Support the entitlement process
- Act as liaison to internal and external stakeholders on issues related to project design and construction
- Identify and resolve issues related to project design and construction based on detailed analyses of cost, schedule, revenue, and guest experience impacts
- Manage projects relentlessly and professionally, from project planning and initiation through implementation and closure, assuming accountability for all project results
- Facilitate discovery sessions on the project and turn the data gathered in these sessions into functional requirements
- Facilitate sessions with project stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs, and timelines
- Track project costs, budget, and schedule related to specific assignments
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Golden State job posting here.