In celebration for the Grizzlies playoffs today, I’m sharing one Grizzlies job posting, and one Warriors job posting. GO GRIZZ!
The Golden State Warriors are seeking a Director of Partnership Development in Oakland, CA.
- Own and drive the renewal process; work to achieve and meet thier individual and group quota provided at the start of each fiscal year
- Leverage organizational resources to drive retention strategies for customer renewals
- Identify upsell opportunities for assigned corporate partner accounts
- Fulfill sponsorship agreements by working closely with other departments to ensure a high level of execution and customer service
- Work in conjunction with various departments to ensure fulfillment of all client deliverables
- Evaluate current partner activation plan and provide recommendations on how to better develop the partnership across a 365 day platform
- Effectively build and sustain strong partner relationships
- Implement new strategies and methodologies based on research, data, success rates, and market trends to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Oversee assigned departmental projects which could include: NBA financial reporting, LED and signage tracking, radio/broadcast management, etc.
- Plan and execute events, promotions and VIP experiences
- Attend all home games and special events
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Golden State job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.