Edmunds.com is seeking a Director of Audience Operations in Santa Monica, CA.
Candidate will be part of a pivotal team within Edmunds providing high growth in a new, rapidly-changing industry. The successful candidate will require drive and enthusiasm to take on the challenge in two key focus areas:
Audience data development:
- model custom segments leveraging visitor 1st-, 2nd and 3rd-party data
- achieve insights of most responsive visitors
- custodian of authoritative taxonomy for company’s market segments
- internally evangelize, train and support best practices of segments
Trading Desk development:
- develop high-yield programmatic buying strategies to support brand & DR campaigns
- devise targeting tactics for achieving campaign KPIs
- identify programmatic marketplaces and use models to leverage
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Edmunds.com job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.