Youth Villages is seeking a Leadership Development Coordinator in Memphis, TN.
– Coordinates instructor scheduling, facility/training room availability, enrollment into courses, ordering of materials, and all classroom logistics.
– Supervises the vendor activities such as communication, scheduling of materials, tracking orders, problem solving/conflict resolution and billing.
– May be asked to serve as a subject matter expert or project management consultant for departmental programs.
– Communication with diverse audiences and excellent customer service (e.g. employees, vendors, facilitators, etc.)
– Leads the productions and distribution of various publications (e.g. calendar schedule, printed workbooks, instructional guides or resources, website, etc.)
– Monitors the development of negotiated training contracts related service terms and conditions.
– Supervises the records management for Leadership Development in the Learning Management System.
– Remain current in job specific procedures in order to apply most appropriate methodologies by attending conferences, educations programs and seminars, reading professional publications, using the Internet and participating in professional organizations.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Youth Villages job posting here.