KPMG is seeking a Managing Director in Memphis, TN.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 to emerging businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the first point of contact for internal and external clients
- Build and manage client relationships, manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects, and participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections and the project budgets
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the KPMG job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.