Keurig is seeking a Beverage R&D Manager at their headquarters in Waterbury, VT.
- Manage formulation, testing and commercialization of products for partner, owned and private label brands
- Understand beverage processing and manage process development resources to deliver unique and targeted product attributes and functionality.
- Manage external and internal resources to identify and conduct appropriate analytical testing in the development of stable beverage systems.
- Manage inter-company R&D relationships and communications with ingredient partners and suppliers
- Manage product performance testing, including brew, shelf-life, product/package interaction and distribution testing
- Develop and maintain product specs
- Support, and in some cases lead, ingredient supplier and co-manufacturer expansion efforts
- Improve established product manufacturing support program to quickly and efficiently respond to Operations
- Develop and mentor staff members to build R&D organizational capabilities
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Keurig job posting here.