KIPP is seeking an Educational Technology Support Specialist in Memphis, TN.
- Maintains primary responsibility of customer support throughout the entire KIPP Region.
- Takes ownership of troubleshooting and resolving issues most often relating to:
- Windows and Active Directory
- Chrome OS
- User accounts and authentication
- Software (ex. MS Office 2014, Adobe Acrobat, and Promethean Active Inspire)
- Email and Web
- Phones – desk and cellular phones
- Projector and Smart Boards
- Primarily stationed at one of our campus locations, the IT Support Specialist may need to travel to multiple sites per week to complete support work, interact with staff, and perform routine maintenance.
- Works with vendors and schools to coordinate warranty and other repairs.
- Performs physical inventory of tech equipment.
- Assists with on various projects such as school year transition work, school start up, and staff PD events.
- Maintains accurate time spent, notes and other documentation in ticketing system.
- Collaborates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of instructional technology materials and software
- Participates in ongoing professional development related to job responsibilities and maintaining expertise in the field.
- Assists with technology training as part of collaborative school district staff development .initiatives and supports regional and statewide initiatives for teachers and students.
- Articulates appropriate instructional technology practices as described in technology standards for students, and teachers.
- Conducts research about advancements in technology tools and resources to inform decision-making.
- Promotes model instructional practices and the role of technology in them.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the KIPP job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.