Youth Villages is seeking a Master’s Level Clinical Liaison in Memphis, TN.
- Serve as liaison between Residential staff and Counselors
- Working directly with youth on a daily basis providing individual, group and family therapy to each resident
- Completing admissions and discharges for the youth on our Residential campuses
- Facilitating treatment meetings and consultations
- Will work with the assistant director of clinical services
- A Clinicial Liaison needs to be flexible, organized, patient, helpful, and dedicated to the treatment of the young people that we serve.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Youth Villages job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.