Dell is seeking a Marketing Strategy Director End User Computing in Austin, TX.
– Creating/crafting/driving strategies for Dell’s approach to target markets using qualitative and quantitative research
– Leading project teams and individually execute entire projects using issue and data analysis, problem solving, project management, and communication.
– Identifying new business and business model opportunities
– Conducting competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools
– Evaluating new product/market business opportunities
– Developing global partnerships and alliances
– Conducting strategic M&A target assessments
– Working cross-functionally with internal customers/colleagues including product, sales, messaging, technology and research groups; and external partners including retailers, suppliers and third-party providers
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Dell job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.