Amazon is seeking a Head of Publicity for Amazon Original Movies in Santa Monica, CA.
Amazon has spent nearly two decades revolutionizing the way we consume music, movies and entertainment—and now, the company is changing the way movies and TV shows are being made. Amazon Studios, the original film and series production arm of Amazon.com is seeking a highly-intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated and creative Head of Publicity, Amazon Original Movies, to develop strategy and implementation of publicity campaigns for Amazon’s forthcoming movie projects. This individual will be based in Santa Monica and report to an Amazon PR Director based in Seattle.
· Create and implement strategic publicity plans that drive buzz and awareness of Amazon Studios original movies.
· Develop and manage the execution of series publicity campaigns.
· Utilize series talent for press opportunities.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media.
· Manage external public relations agency on strategy and day-to-day matters.
· Keep current on trends, issues and news about both the business and consumer worlds of movies and television.
· Effectively represent Amazon as a spokesperson for assigned businesses as necessary.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Amazon job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.