Yodle is seeking a Director of Local Sales Operations in Austin, TX.
The Director of Local Sales Operations will oversee headcount planning, compensation design, and strategic Sales and Service work within the Local organization.
- Continually analyze Sales plans and Service plans to optimize future results and effectively scale the organization
- Advocate of behalf of Local with Consumer Marketing, Product, and Product Performance
- Work closely with the President of Local to budget, plan, and deliver on our financial commitments
- Represent Local for any reporting data needed to run the Sales and Service force
- Design and refine Sales and Service compensation plans to drive the right results for the organization
- Drive strategic planning within Sales and Service to continually improve results and effectively grow revenue
- Monitor and help manage the operating budget for all of Local Sales, Service, & Marketing
- Prepare & present presentations for monthly review
- Work with Finance to develop and continue to refine Local’s Sales and Service model, including headcount, productivity, OPEX, and overall budget management
- Work with Finance on Local’s annual budgeting process
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Yodle job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.