Charles Schwab is seeking a Managing Director of Business and Strategy in Chicago, IL.
- Provide CEO and Leadership team with thoughtful insights on the business, escalate issues as appropriate, and provide alternatives for optimal and cost effective solutions
- Work closely with senior leaders to identify key areas of focus to improve the day to day efficiencies of the firm as we enter the execution phase of Integration
- Prioritize initiatives while continually striving to improve the firms efficiency
- Escalate items to Integration leads for decisions as appropriate
- Escalate matters to the appropriate governance teams as appropriate
- Ensure all risks/deficiencies are properly addressed, documented, resolved and communicated
- Work closely with partners to ensure we are delivering against key business plan metrics and initiatives
- Strive to continually improve communications across the leadership team and employee base
- Assist the oX Integration lead by leveraging years of experience and deep knowledge of oX systems and process
- Take lead role in Data Integration into Schwab
- Drive engagement through open and transparent communication and leadership
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Charles Schwab job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.