KPMG is seeking a Director of Customer & Operations in Atlanta, GA.
- Lead key business development activities in the Healthcare industry related to KPMG’s Transformation Consulting initiatives including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services and closing opportunities
- Drive C-Level growth strategy creation, market development identification and transformation execution for the Healthcare industry
- Oversee client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging KPMG’s approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely completion of project deliverables and overall project execution
- Establish value propositions that tie clinical, operational and financial performance metrics and performance improvement opportunities to the C-Suite agenda
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Assist partners with practice administration including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
To learn more, visit the KPMG job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.