Christian Brothers University is seeking a Coordinator of International Student Services in Memphis, TN.
• Model the University Mission through dedicated job performance, service excellence to constituencies, respectful collaboration, and active support of the University’s Mission in Catholic and Lasallian higher education.
• May serve as a Designated School Official for the Department of Homeland Security and/or the Department of State.
• Interpret and advise international students on financial, residential, cross cultural adjustment, and personal issues.
• Advise University administration on international student academic and social adjustment issues. Serve as an advocate for international students and initiate new services (i.e., financial aid or religious participation) as appropriate.
• Serve as a liaison between international students, faculty, and all support units (Residence Life; Academic Services; Student Life; the Business Office, etc.) as they work with international students.
• Support and implement sponsored initiatives concerning international student academic progress and campus social and cultural climate.
• Works closely with the delegated Admissions Office staff, graduate directors, and Dean of Students to manage matriculation of admitted international students.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Christian Brothers University job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.