Featured Job – Director @ Twitter
February 6, 2015 | Posted in:Job Posting
Twitter is seeking a Director of Growth Strategy & Program Management in San Francisco, CA.
- Help own and drive overall growth strategy at Twitter.
- Identify highest priority markets for user growth, in partnership with our VP Growth. Also help identify and size high potential growth programs within a country or region, partnering with in-market teams and Growth research teams.
- Identify and surface opportunities to roll out existing growth programs, products, or platforms for one market into additional markets.
- Determine global growth goals for Twitter, as well as country growth goals.
- Own growth program management across priority markets. Lead a team of distributed program managers, each of whom will lead operations and program management of growth efforts in one priority market (e.g., defining goals, helping create cross-functional action plans, coordinating weekly cross-functional check-in meetings, providing executive updates, ensuring sufficient staffing and resourcing in-market, etc).
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across each country growth team.
- Represent the Growth Strategy and Program Management team at Growth Leadership meetings, and at executive meetings as needed.
- Collaborate with analytics, engineering, product, marketing, business development, and other key functions across the company to ensure prioritization and execution of user growth efforts at Twitter.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Twitter website here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.