The Collierville Literacy Council is seeking an Executive Director in Collerville, TN.
The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the Collierville Literacy Council (CLC). The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors, and is responsible for the CLC’s achievement of its mission. In all areas the Executive Director is expected to represent the CLC professionally, ethically, positively and transparently.
In program development and delivery of services, the Executive Director will:
- Assist the Board of Directors in maintaining a long-range strategy, toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
- Propose organizational goals and objectives prior to each fiscal year.
- Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff, and carry out plans and policies authorized by the board.
- Promote active and broad participation by volunteers in all areas of the CLC’s work.
- Maintain records and documents that ensure compliance with the expectations of funders, and the appropriate government and accreditation agencies.
- Understand the needs of those served by the CLC, and maintain a working knowledge of significant developments, trends and emerging issues in the field.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Collierville Literacy Council website here.