GE Capital is seeking a Product Manager in Memphis, TN.
- Develop and execute product strategy and pricing rationale to achieve/exceed business goals for identified product lines, utilizing internal and market data/analytics while collaborating and building strong working relationships with Acquisitions, Sales, Operations and Inventory Management.
- Evaluate and identify most appropriate sales channels in support of product strategy; monitor and adjust as necessary.
- Meet/exceed established revenue and margin goals.
- Determine optimum location for placement of inventory to increase sales.
- Understand and leverage market landscape and data, specifically competitor inventory levels and availability as well as AMS’ internal inventory pipeline and the demand from potential customers.
- Research product line to understand time/cycle limitations, interchangeability, mod status, AD’s, applicability, OEM and MRO usage and demand.
- Develop, recommend and present to key stakeholders procurement strategies for speculative product line buys balancing cost of investment in aircraft acquisition and barriers to market including repair and restoration investments.
- Drive sell / hold strategy while achieving revenue and margin goals based on changing market demands. This includes determining whether to sell the product as an assembly or breaking it down to sub-assemblies to achieve margin goals.
- Identify and develop marketing push strategy for inventory to be included in auctions and lot sales.
- Develop sales strategy by product line for existing and future known inventory to include evaluating for outright and/or exchange transactions and incorporating life limits with regards to pricing.
- Demonstrate inclusiveness and clear thinking by driving and garnering the support of the organization to execute the product marketing strategy.
- Make continuous improvements to our customers experience utilizing Quality Management System “QMS” within GECAS AMS Inventory Management System (ICS).
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the GE Capital job description here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.