The Visible Music College is seeking an Admissions Counselor in Memphis, TN.
1. Handle incoming applications, information requests and leads
2. Have a complete understanding of how to use Populi, and use in all communication with prospective students
3. General clerical duties like faxing, e-mailing, copying, filing and mailing
4. Assist the Director of Admissions and work as a productive team member of the admissions department
5. Assist in acceptance process and student housing assignments
6. Have clear understanding of tuition, fees, and financial aid
7. Assist Director with planning, coordinating and running all Audition Days and See Visible Weekends
8. Understand and organize promotional material
9. Properly prepare applications and acceptance folders
10. Assist with after-hours and weekend recruiting events throughout the year
11. Prepare new student files for transition to the academics department
12. Interact with prospective students and their families
13. Be familiar with Visible Music College’s mission statement, vision statement, policies and procedures
14. Be committed to treating each prospective student with respect and care.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Visible Music College job posting here.