Match.com is seeking a Social Media Manager in Los Angeles, CA.
- Drive the strategy and overall execution of integrated Social Media distribution and content programs which drives quality traffic to Match.
- Help develop content and growth plans for key social channels such as our Facebook Pages, Twitter streams, and YouTube channels.
- Act as primary liaison with PR and Marketing organizations to ensure all social media programs are aligned and integrated with Match’s communication and brand marketing programs.
- Measure success and progress of channels through social analytics platforms.
- Develop strategy and execution of Match’s online advocacy programs including but not limited to our customer success initiative, success stories website and success stories presence in our social channels.
- Concept and lead the development of online grassroots word-of-mouth / buzz marketing programs that creates viral and engaging conversations about Match.
- Set direction for and manage blog content calendar and content creation process.
- Manage social media agencies (when applicable).
- Work closely with PR team to develop strategy for and implement blogger outreach and blog ambassador program.
- Help to develop and moderate new community platforms for our existing users to interact and share their dating experiences with.
- Provide thought leadership about social media platforms, technologies and strategies to the rest of the organization.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Match.com job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.