Match.com is seeking a Social Media Manager in Los Angeles, CA.
- Drive the strategy and overall execution of integrated Social Media distribution and content programs which drives quality traffic to Match.
- Help develop content and growth plans for key social channels such as our Facebook Pages, Twitter streams, and YouTube channels.
- Act as primary liaison with PR and Marketing organizations to ensure all social media programs are aligned and integrated with Match’s communication and brand marketing programs.
- Measure success and progress of channels through social analytics platforms.
- Develop strategy and execution of Match’s online advocacy programs including but not limited to our customer success initiative, success stories website and success stories presence in our social channels.
- Concept and lead the development of online grassroots word-of-mouth / buzz marketing programs that creates viral and engaging conversations about Match.
- Set direction for and manage blog content calendar and content creation process.
- Manage social media agencies (when applicable).
- Work closely with PR team to develop strategy for and implement blogger outreach and blog ambassador program.
- Help to develop and moderate new community platforms for our existing users to interact and share their dating experiences with.
- Provide thought leadership about social media platforms, technologies and strategies to the rest of the organization.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Match.com job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.