Bank of America is seeking a Vice President – Retirement Specialist in Nashville, TN.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide comprehensive solutions to meet Client Retirement needs to the Financial Advisors. This includes a comprehensive understanding of ML’s suite of Retirement Solutions vehicles and platforms including annuities, 529 plans and IRA rollovers. The successful candidate will need to have in depth knowledge of annuities and retirement planning as well as a proven track record in sales.
- In-depth proactive engagement with Financial Advisors to provide comprehensive solutions to meet client Retirement needs.
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of, and support for ML’s suite of retirement solutions vehicles and platforms including annuities, 529 plans and IRA rollovers.
- Partnering with specialist peers in other internal organizations to deliver comprehensive client solutions, and to provide a seamless experience to the Financial Advisor. Partner groups include Wealth Management, Trust, Insurance, Global Bank, Alternative Investments and Structured Products.
- Manage activities in assigned territory with implementation of a comprehensive coverage plan and travel rotation.
- Accountable for defined and measured goals including gross sales targets, as well as driving specific group initiatives and campaigns.
- Support for and alignment with ML Advisory Channel Management.
- Leverage and coordinate the segmentation and wholesaling efforts of carrier partners.
- Conduct FA training, educational seminars, and corporate sales meetings.
- Participate in client meetings to provide expertise and recommendations related to the most appropriate retirement solutions
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Bank of America job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.