The Memphis Grizzlies and The FedEx Forum are seeking a Director of Guest Relations in Memphis, TN.
The Director, Guest Relations is responsible for overseeing the delivery of championship guest services to our customers.
- Ensure premier guest service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain ongoing communication with other departments to ensure effective and exceptional service delivery.
- Ensure the department presents a professional image at all times, keeping foremost the mission of delivering a world-class championship experience to our fans and guest.
- Ensure proper training of the guest relations team and work with the Human Resources Department in the development and execution of event staff training programs, and continue programs consistent with providing championship guest services
- In conjunction with other Directors, develop, implement and consistently refine all front of the house policies, procedures and training.
- Manage uniform issues including design, review, inventory and upkeep
- Develop business plans and strategies; prepare and manage department operating and capital budgets.
- Develop Customer Affinity Programs;
- Ensure full and part-time guest relations team members are appropriately recognized for their contributions; participate on the Employee Recognition Committee
- Hire, train, motive and evaluate the guest relations team; oversee the evaluation process of the part-time guest relations team.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Department to facilitate recruitment, orientation, training and evaluations.
- Work closely with Finance and payroll team for ‘Celayix” system administration, training & support;
- Work closely with Premium Services and the concierge team;
- Work closely with the Director of Event Operations to ensure event staffing and deployment levels are correct and fall within event budget proforma, and see that staff briefings are consistent;
- Perform ongoing evaluation of guest relations programs and revise as necessary to meet our guest’s expectations;
- Research, develop and oversee the mystery shopper program, comment cards and surveys.
- Develop and oversee the tour program and work with marketing team and outside organizations (such as Rock N’ Soul, tour agencies, etc.);
- Meet regularly with Vice president, Arena Operations and provide timely project reports and cost saving measures;
- Act as Executive in Charge/Manager on Duty for events as needed
- Stays current with new information, techniques and technology concerning the customer service industry
- Handle any major Staff Services and Guest Relations related issues/challenges in a timely and successful fashion
- Promptly follow up with guests on any major concerns or requests and ensure all correspondence is handled in an accurate and expeditious manner.
- Work games and special events as required to support the Staff Services and Guest Relations team;
- Liaise with Event Operations, Ticketing, Catering, Parking etc. on a regular basis
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Memphis Grizzlies / FedEx Forum posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.