NBC News Group is seeking a Vice President of Program Insights in New York, NY.
In this role, the VP will oversee the Program Insights staff, support Program Development, Program Strategy, On Air and Marketing, and PR, and will work closely with other research groups (Digital, Sales). The VP will be responsible for culling insights from the qualitative and quantitative data available, informing and advising programming and marketing decision-makers to support ratings goals. The VP will manage all aspects of analytics and metrics related to viewing of programming, and marketing effectiveness, and will be responsible for overseeing and managing studies related to awareness tracking, program and concept testing, series maintenance, brand tracking and consumers’ changing entertainment and technology profiles.
• Deliver meaningful insights to programming and marketing teams to inform strategies
• Advise the scheduling department on how to deliver the highest ratings possible
• Analyze the relationship between TV ratings and viewing on other platforms
• Deliver meaningful, insightful research solutions based on client objectives/requirements
• Synthesize materials from multiple sources to share information and make strategic recommendations
• Craft insightful analyses and PowerPoint presentations from raw data
• Manage vendor relationships and an annual project budget
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the NBC News Group job posting here.