Capital One is seeking a Senior Director of Process Management in Plano, TX.
The primary responsibility of this role is to work with the operations teams across the organization to help drive adoption and sustainability of Lean principles. We are looking for a forward-thinking knowledge builder who can grow the Lean knowledge base in Capital One. Typically, this individual would be someone who has been successful in client-facing consultant roles and has experience in Lean methodologies. This person will be a part of the Process Excellence leadership team.
- Help drive Lean transformation
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the Lean program and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop, review and edit business processes and recommendations related to the project and/or process improvements
- Evolve training and coaching plans for the organization
- Work closely with business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve service and/or business processes
- Oversee tasks and work products of any assigned junior associates
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Capital One job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.