FedEx is seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist in Memphis, TN
Under general supervision, plans and executes product development, product support and/or promotional initiatives that support the organization’s global marketing strategies.
This position reports to Manager, FedEx Alliances, Retail Marketing. This position requires a strong leader who has a proven track record of success working on cross-opco initiatives, by providing project management and marketing expertise with minimal management supervision. Support development of the retail access channel, working closely with the extended Marketing, Operations, Finance, Pricing, IT, Sales, Automation and Solutions teams to coordinate project activities implementation plans.
- Directly interface with Alliance partners to attain and grow Retail revenue
- Coordinate the development of cross-opco business cases
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate successful retail shipping programs in third-party/re-seller environments
- Analyze business processes and marketing capabilities and recommend strategic-to-tactical business solutions
- Lead the development of operating scenarios, store-level processes and training programs that support retail shipping in third party/re-seller environments and are designed to ensure a positive customer experience
- Develop detailed go-to-market/implementation plans in coordination with cross-opco teams and third-party retail re-seller partners
- Develop and present effective, high quality communications, recommendations, business solutions/issue resolutions to management and executives as required
- Utilize strong analytical and data interpretation skills to develop key success factors, measurement and reporting plan; develop effective and timely performance reports
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the FedEx job posting here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.