BuzzFeed is seeking an Events Manager in Los Angeles, CA.
- Collaborate with Sales Planners and Sellers from RFP to event execution, including post event marketing and communications to all attendees.
- Support the Director of Events and approved calendar of events in running branded parties and events within budget.
- Work alongside editorial to make sure the BuzzFeed voice is represented appropriately
- Align with editorial goals by bringing News. Buzz. Life. offline.
- Formulate sponsorships and create go-to-market ready collateral for the sales team.
- Vet vendors, venues, manage budgets, negotiate and finalize contracts.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the BuzzFeed job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.