Pandora is seeking a Sales Planner in Santa Monica, CA.
- Create strategic media plans and decks to increase sales and drive revenue
- Ensure a high level of customer service with all clients
- Directly support at least two account executives with all aspects of the sales process
- Pulling accurate inventory forecasts using DFP Availability Forecast
- Brainstorming with internal teams to garner the most creative and strategic media plans and RFP recommendations
- Inputting sales orders into Operative, MediaVisor, Atlas, iDesk, Vendor Portal and other sales order entry systems
- Pulling and analyze research requests using Nielsen @Plan, comScore, Arbitron and others
- Filling out spec sheets and agency templates
- Working with Ad Operations to review campaigns and create post-campaign reports for advertisers
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Pandora job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.