G.E. Capital is seeking an Asset Manager in Memphis, TN.
Asset Management Services (AMS), part of GE’s Commercial Aviation Services (GECAS), has an immediate opening for an Asset Manager, reporting directly to the Director of Inventory Management. This position will lead inventory management functions for assigned parts and will be responsible for special projects as they arise.
- Ensure marketability and maximum movement of assigned inventory regarding pricing, condition and optimum stock levels at various global locations; identify potential scrap and/or auction candidates.
- Research marketability of current inventory through mods/disassembly/trade in programs.
- Establish and maintain market contacts in order to obtain key data required to disposition assigned inventory.
- Analyze market supply / demand dynamics and set inventory pricing.
- Interface with sales regarding pricing and opportunities; review and approve credit, adjustment and purchase order requests if designated.
- Understand and evaluate IPC, RSPL and DUJX data as it pertains to current and potential inventory.
- Determine demand and forecast sales for individual part numbers by analyzing ICS and other market data.
- Use current data and/or vendor provided data to construct a forecast for certain aircraft types to be analyzed for pricing.
- Extract and manipulate data from various sources to facilitate specialized reporting or analysis as needed.
- Identify and code assigned parts within the aircraft model as removal candidates.
- Research, identify and procure stock of certain assigned parts with inventory turn targets.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the G.E. Capital job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.