ServiceMaster is seeking a Vice President of Communications in Memphis, TN.
Responsible for the direction, development and execution of comprehensive Business Unit specific communications supporting the Company mission, principles, and objectives. This position is also responsible for working cross-functionally within the communication department to develop and create a culture of effective corporate communication.
1. Serve as chief spokesperson for the Business Unit
2. Develop and execute a comprehensive communication strategy and plan for the business unit that is consistent with ServiceMaster’s overall vision and business objectives
3. Work closely with Business Unit leader/s to help develop an ongoing strategy for their communications as well as provide advice and counsel on communications matters and certain employee relations matters
4. Collaborate with COE leads to manage budget and ensure consistent communications voice, processes and tools
5. Prepare detailed service level agreements (SLA) for all major projects or initiatives
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the ServiceMaster job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.