LinkedIn is seeking a Director of Product Operations in Mountain View, CA.
- Work with the Product Management and Marketing teams to transform the product using insights gained from member/customer interactions
- Lead a team of Sr. Managers, Managers and Product Operations Managers (~20 overall) who operate as liaisons between the Global Customer Operations organization and Marketing, Sales and the Product teams
- Promote a culture of Members First by highlighting key member/customer experiences and drive change
- Drive overall support readiness for new products and features for GCO and members/customers
- Enhance LinkedIn’s “member’s first” culture by communicating and celebrating product improvements that improve the customer experience
- Drive change, impact (including comms) at both product level to exec level by providing effective data/insights/recommendations to guide discussion and outcomes
- Hire, develop and retain a high performing team; Develop metrics to measure and improve performance of the team
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the LinkedIn job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.