Disney is seeking a Marketing Manager in Anaheim, CA.
- Develop marketing strategy and oversee campaigns for the Disneyland Resort sold in various third-party distribution channels
- Lead integration, compilation, and distribution of integrated communication plans, roadmaps, and the domestic campaign with key partners that include Marketing Strategy, Alliance Marketing, Digital Marketing, Operations, and Resorts
- Ideate and collaborate with partners to develop strategic input for Disneyland Resort trade tactics and liaison with internal agencies to ensure work meets objectives and timelines
- Provide strategic direction and on-going Disney Parks content for tools supporting trade, including online, social media, and trade-specific
- Identify and analyze industry, consumer, competitive and technology trends applicable to Disneyland Resort and draw marketing implications to help drive Sales revenue
- Manage budgets and provide strategic recommendations for allocation of incremental funds by campaign
- Provide sales / client support
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Disney job posting here.