Featured Job Posting – Marketing Analyst @ eHarmony
December 19, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
eHarmony is seeking a Marketing Analyst in Santa Monica, CA.
The Marketing Analyst will play a critical role within the eHarmony Acquisition Marketing team. S/he will be responsible for day-to-day management of Mobile and Display campaigns, as well as supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with Biz Dev/Partner negotiations.
Daily Duties will include:
- Support Marketing Manager with Mobile app and Display partnerships and campaign management as necessary
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing partnerships, and locate new partnership opportunities: negotiating terms when appropriate, analyzing results, and optimizing to desired ROI
- Working with cross-functional teams across multiple locales and products
- Analyze and report program performance using internal data and 3rd party analytics software to provide results and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide weekly and monthly digital acquisition reports with a focus on marketing effectiveness and key performance indicators
- Assist in managing internal and external partners for program implementation, including production management, creative brief delivery, marketing operations & logistics.
- Provide support for new partners by coordinating with product groups, management, external agencies and analytic software
- Manage partner billing process
- Coordinate contract and legal process, both internally and with external partners
- Oversight of marketing related IT requests
- Effectively manage daily requests from outside partners and vendors
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the eHarmony job posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.