eHarmony is seeking a Marketing Analyst in Santa Monica, CA.
The Marketing Analyst will play a critical role within the eHarmony Acquisition Marketing team. S/he will be responsible for day-to-day management of Mobile and Display campaigns, as well as supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with Biz Dev/Partner negotiations.
Daily Duties will include:
- Support Marketing Manager with Mobile app and Display partnerships and campaign management as necessary
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing partnerships, and locate new partnership opportunities: negotiating terms when appropriate, analyzing results, and optimizing to desired ROI
- Working with cross-functional teams across multiple locales and products
- Analyze and report program performance using internal data and 3rd party analytics software to provide results and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide weekly and monthly digital acquisition reports with a focus on marketing effectiveness and key performance indicators
- Assist in managing internal and external partners for program implementation, including production management, creative brief delivery, marketing operations & logistics.
- Provide support for new partners by coordinating with product groups, management, external agencies and analytic software
- Manage partner billing process
- Coordinate contract and legal process, both internally and with external partners
- Oversight of marketing related IT requests
- Effectively manage daily requests from outside partners and vendors
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the eHarmony job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.