Target.com is seeking a Buyer in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Have immediate general management responsibility and P&L accountability
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams to drive category results
- Work with leaders of the world’s largest companies while gaining broad exposure to many aspects of Merchandising such as: product development, multicultural marketing, private label development, import and sourcing initiatives
- Develop business strategies, marketing plans and merchandise assortments to drive profitable sales
- Influence, negotiate and work with the biggest vendors in the marketplace
- Develop marketing strategies and creatively plan profitable product assortments
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Target job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.