ServiceMaster is seeking an Accountant II in Memphis, TN.
* Prepare journal entries for assigned accounts
* Prepare reconciliations for assigned accounts
* Perform detailed account analysis/analytics and interpret results
* Prepare schedules for auditors
* Assist with monthly financial presentations and analysis
* Perform ad-hoc financial analysis
* Assist in integration of new team members
* Critically evaluate processes, implementing new/revised processes and procedures for improved efficiency
* Assist in development and design of accounting processes to mitigate controls risks
* Assess accounting impacts of business changes
* Ensure compliance with SOX controls and accounting policies
* Assist in performing financial statement review and consolidations
* Serve as liaison to operational and functional departments
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the ServiceMaster job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.