FedEx is seeking a Marketing Manager in Memphis, TN.
Determines the demand for products and services offered by the organization by managing Marketing programs and research and analyses. May be responsible for a market segment including development, Marketing research and analyses, pricing and advertising.
- Be a key leader overseeing product development for some of the most important customer facing projects that will generate incremental revenue and profit for FedEx.
- Work directly with Officers and Director stakeholders to manage the projects to load functionality into production making it ready for market release.
- Expand your network and develop skill working closely with many functional disciplines in the US as well as in the non-US Regions.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Manage, coach, develop, and support a team of Core Team Leads (CTLs) on highly prioritized, highly visible, and high benefit producing large scale product development projects.
- Lead/support peer managers and professionals across multiple functions and OpCos in resolving challenges faced by the project teams.
- Manage right-fit process of assigning CTLs to multiple projects across multiple product development cycles running in parallel.
- Successfully manage special assignments whether individually or utilizing CTL staff.
- Recruit and hire talent with experience, skills, and personal qualities that are foundational to success in the CTL role.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the FedEx job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.