Nordstrom is seeking a Regional Marketing Specialist in Dallas, TX.
- Support the business by providing a variety of specialized marketing services and specifically within the event marketing area
- Assist in enhancing department vision and strategies to support company goals
- Develop, evolve and execute business processes to support the marketing department
- Review operating practices and procedures, determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate
- Plan, facilitate and/or execute marketing projects ,including owning entire larger impact projects, as assigned
- Serve as a central contact for the regional teams for al lcorporate marketing efforts
- Assist in the development and management of project budgets as needed
- Research and resolve issues using appropriate resources
- Train coworkers and less experienced staff, as appropriate
- Collaborate with peers and leaders to ensure project outcomes align with marketing priorities and direction
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects as needed
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Nordstrom job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.