Featured Job Posting: Demand Planning Manager @ JAKKS Pacific
November 23, 2014 | Posted in:Job Posting
JAKKS Pacific is seeking a Purchasing and Demand Planning Manager in Malibu, CA.
• Management of process used to develop forecast
• Managing gap between marketing / retail, sales and operation
• Solutions related to demand forecasting, demand planning, inventory planning, merchandise and assortment planning, distribution planning, allocation, replenishment and purchasing
• Cross functional inputs and applying judgment based on knowledge of business
• Supply chain management to include replenishment, demand forecasting and promotion planning
• Data analysis to include assortment planning, demand, product cycle, product schedule
• Integration of new areas / divisions
• Review and analysis of POS data to help improve forecast at SKU level, future sales forecast by customer, region. Factor in promotion , prices changes and seasonal influences
• Solutions that improve customer delivery
• Understanding of inventory valuation. Maintain appropriate inventory levels and avoid buildup of excess stock
• Oversee purchase of material and or finished good for selected product lines
• Review production capabilities and capacities to support demand
• Work with US vendors and schedules, releases, allocation and shipping
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the JAKKS Pacific job posting here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.