Sony Music is seeking a Marketing Manager at it’s Essential Workshop division in Franklin, TN.
- Work with Director of Essential Worship (EW) to create, drive and implement branding strategy for Essential Worship imprint. Focus on development and implementation of digital marketing strategy to support EW, including publishing initiatives, label product marketing, consumer marketing strategy, special campaigns, and overall growth objectives.
- Direct strategic use of assigned marketing budget.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to develop and implement church-focused and song specific marketing campaigns for PLG releases.
- Lead tactical implementation of digital marketing plans for EW, in collaboration with other EW staff, PLG sales, marketing, and national promotions staff; artists and managers; and technology partners. Determine optimal digital song/ church marketing mix, including the following:
- Content for Essential Worship site
- Social media efforts
- EW YouTube (and other channels) and video uploads, titles, descriptions, keywords, and playlists
- EW SoundCloud & Topspin audio accounts. Provide appropriate widgets for EW website, Facebook apps, free download campaigns, one-off promotions, and partner promotions.
- Digital advertising campaigns in partnership with social media networks. Manage online advertising accounts and analyze advertising effectiveness.
- Product sampling, online community mobilization, outbound communications, presales, special promos and campaigns, radio tie-ins, and coordination with Christian retail marketing efforts
- Utilize Google Analytics and other statistical data to guide marketing strategy.
- Manage legal and regulatory compliance for EW marketing efforts
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Sony Music posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.